Lab system for biomaterials
The Laboratory system is the database of experiments carried out by proteomics scientists for detection of presence/absence of various proteins in biomaterials and definition of their characteristics. The system supports importing data from mass-spectrometer. It allows to navigate, filter and search through scientific data. The system was developed as part of International Human Proteom Project for the Institute of Biomedical Chemistry, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences.
- Import of data from mass-spectrometer into the system, their analysis and presentation in the form of tables and charts
- Analysis of theoretical conditions of experiments for checking compliance with achieved results
- Search through experiments, proteins and peptide sequences
- Export of data in various formats
- Role-based user access rights control
- Java, Grails